Friday, January 25, 2013

Yamaha SR400 User Manual in English

I was looking all over the internet for some documentation about Yamaha SR 400 in English and believe me it was a difficult task. I looked for the haynes manuals etc and none is freely available. I found this SR 400 user manual that was completely in Japanese. It contained all the basic and necessary information like, company specified spark plug, gap, information about sprocket and chains, tire size, quantity of air that should be in the tires etc. So i manage to translate the japanese manual to hopefully understandable english. This is not perfect at all but most of the information we are looking for is here and to my opinion is understandable. So here goes, i thought i'd share it with another weary rider who's looking for this information about their beloved SR 400's.

http://www.2shared.com/document/Ju-UGhV3/sr400jaen.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't find the manual... it sure would be interesting. Thanks

Unknown said...

i cant find the manual, can you please advise link? thanks.

Anonymous said...

wow!! thank you so much for this translation!! I've been wanting this for ages!! thank you so much!! You have made my day! My year!!

Harsha Vithanage said...

I am glad i could be help to everyone!

Welcome to my little island on the vast ocean of web

I would like to welcome all of you to my blog, i hope you will enjoy your stay here. This place is all about Tourism, Motorcycles, Motorcycle touring, Movies, Photography, Games and almost everything i find in my way. If i see anything interesting i will definitely post it here in my little place on the web.