Here is why Sri Lankan Islanders love "Honda Benly CD125T"
- Japanese made "Honda" Reliability and extreme durability
- Economical Fuel Consumption ( 40 - 48 KMPL )
- 125CC Inline Twin Engine capable of carrying a 1 person to several people
- Economical maintenance
- Availability of spare parts
- Simple engine architecture that any grease monkey can fix in a jiffy
- Strong structure & Frame that is capable of carrying weights that no other 125cc motorcycles can carry
- Comfortable two wheeled vehicle for a daily commuting even for a family of three.
Above are just to name a few. So i decided to ride couple of them and it is true what they say.... it's a amazing little bike that can do big things and of course i must add that looks also counts.... it has the vintage motorcycle look which i love the most. If you ever come to Sri Lanka and you will see what i am talking about. I have come across benlys and cdtwins ranging from few months old to nearly forty years old and i can see they with stand very well in the test of time in this tropical island. Prices are also vary and reconditioned unregistered bikes will cost somewhere between 2000US$ and upwards while you can still find registered same models for around 1300US$ etc and older CD-TWIN non CDI models can be found around 350US$ and above.
- 125CC Inline Twin Engine
- Front and Rear Drum breaks ( easy maintenance )
- Twin Exhausts
- Fuel : Petrol
- Strong Headlight Beam
- Fuel Consumption 40 - 48 Kilometers per litre of petrol.