Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ebony gets new winkers.

The process of getting my bike in to good shape is slow but it keeps happening as i get my hands on more money and spare parts. This is the most recent upgrade i have done. Winkers were not working, rear right winker was missing and the front left was broken. While i was shopping through the spare parts shop looking for new set of winkers, i came across these L.E.D Winkers which is really bright compared to standard winkers. So i bought them and installed. I could not find classic looking winkers that matches SR but i thought this looks ok on the bike for the time being. Unfortunately once i finished wiring up the winkers, i have found out that without a in built battery they are not working properly. So next stage is to get a battery.

These are the winkers that was there when i bought the bike.


After fitting the new L.E.D Winkers, this is how it looks on "Ebony".


No comments:

Welcome to my little island on the vast ocean of web

I would like to welcome all of you to my blog, i hope you will enjoy your stay here. This place is all about Tourism, Motorcycles, Motorcycle touring, Movies, Photography, Games and almost everything i find in my way. If i see anything interesting i will definitely post it here in my little place on the web.