Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"THE CAR" in real life....

one day i was walking back from the supermarket after some shopping and i spotted this car, it's a strange looking vehicle because it's massive and definitely is a custom made.... It instantly remind me of the movie i seen when i was a kid.... the movie name "THE CAR", a black Cadillac that kills people after being possessed by the devil. I know this ain't no Cadillac but it reminds me of the movie. I looked closer to it and it seems to me that it is a old "Nissan Patrol" chassis and a body of a old car. Awesome stuff.... Here it goes to your viewing pleasure.


No comments:

Welcome to my little island on the vast ocean of web

I would like to welcome all of you to my blog, i hope you will enjoy your stay here. This place is all about Tourism, Motorcycles, Motorcycle touring, Movies, Photography, Games and almost everything i find in my way. If i see anything interesting i will definitely post it here in my little place on the web.