Monday, June 6, 2011

Crossing few ghost towns towards the sea....

Few days back, my brother in law came up with an idea that he would want to buy a motorcycle for him self for his use so i told him that he should go for a second hand Japanese motorcycle. I have called few contacts that i know of and found out that there is a Suzuki GS125 motorcycle for sale in this south west coast town we called "Kaluthara". We decided to take a ride down to the town and have a look at it, in the end he ended up buying it because it was in fairly in good condition and fits his criteria. We were suppose to take the main road towards the "Kaluthara" but instead i thought we should take a rural road cutting across few main roads going through some villages (actually i like to call them ghost towns because of many folk tales coming from these semi-remote villages are about ghosts), and ending up in the main road that leads to the south of the island. So on the way we have stopped for some drinks and i thought it's a nice shady (Ghost town looking) place to take a picture in the mid-day. I thought id share it with the world. So here i am, armed with my trusty good ol' Honda XL250R.....




No comments:

Welcome to my little island on the vast ocean of web

I would like to welcome all of you to my blog, i hope you will enjoy your stay here. This place is all about Tourism, Motorcycles, Motorcycle touring, Movies, Photography, Games and almost everything i find in my way. If i see anything interesting i will definitely post it here in my little place on the web.