Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Do you believe in ghosts?

I thought i would post this in my blog since i received it from a friend of mine. I am interested in all this paranormal stuff i guess that is the nature of most right brainers, Always in search for unknown and adventure. Some of the photos which i received clearly shown that they are work of some photo-shop people, some of them are really amateur looking to me so i decided to leave them out of the blog and post what was quiet convincing looking to me. So Take a look folks.

 A snap like above will scare the hell out of you if it was in your family photo right?. Well creepy.
 
  
  
I hope you all enjoyed, next time when ya have your photos developed, make sure you double check them for anything peculiar. :)

No comments:

Welcome to my little island on the vast ocean of web

I would like to welcome all of you to my blog, i hope you will enjoy your stay here. This place is all about Tourism, Motorcycles, Motorcycle touring, Movies, Photography, Games and almost everything i find in my way. If i see anything interesting i will definitely post it here in my little place on the web.