Thursday, October 16, 2008

Welcome to my island spell

Greetings dear everyone, i warmly welcome you to my little blog which i named after one of my favorite poems of all time "Island Spell by Wendy Whatmore". I have learned this poem long time ago during my school days. Here you will hear and see lot about almost everything that i caught in my journey of life, so feel your self at home, grab a cool shady nap under a cabana then you will be served with a tall glass of pineapple juice, and even taller tales.

again welcome to my wordless island spell

Welcome to my little island on the vast ocean of web

I would like to welcome all of you to my blog, i hope you will enjoy your stay here. This place is all about Tourism, Motorcycles, Motorcycle touring, Movies, Photography, Games and almost everything i find in my way. If i see anything interesting i will definitely post it here in my little place on the web.