Thursday, August 31, 2017

KZ - ATR amazing sound for a small price

For past few years i have been very enthusiastic about audio equipment. Especially the amplifiers and Headphones so i have done some research and learned quiet a lot about this subject and also bought several sets of earphones for my personal use.



I use to own a pair of Xiaomi Piston 3 for almost two years and they finally broke, the cable came out near the mic and remote control end. They were pretty good sounding but for me they never sounded good as they say in reviews. but for the price you can't ask for more.

Then i needed another pair so this time i ordered a pair of KZ - ATR from ebay after going through few reviews. I never really expected much but soon as i put them on i was surprised. Seriously they sounds so good and made me wonder if i have really bought a 8US$ headphones from ebay?.

I am not a audiophile and i don't have the luxury to be either but when i hear good sound i know it sounds pretty good. These KZ - ATR are amazing that i bought another pair for my wife as well. They are bassy and very warm sounding, perfect for listening to music when you want to relax. I keep playing blues guitar and female jazz songs often when i want to relax. They simply sound so good it made me wanna do further research in to KZ products.

I have already ordered KZ ZS5 and soon as i get them i will write about them. If anyone is thinking whether to go for a KZ - ATR or not. Think no more... you can't have better sounding earphones for this price. Go for them... you will love every bit about them...

Only downside i came across these earphones are the tangle prone cable. It feels rubbery and kind of sticky cheapish...


No comments:

Welcome to my little island on the vast ocean of web

I would like to welcome all of you to my blog, i hope you will enjoy your stay here. This place is all about Tourism, Motorcycles, Motorcycle touring, Movies, Photography, Games and almost everything i find in my way. If i see anything interesting i will definitely post it here in my little place on the web.